- 3/4 Cup Quinoa Flour
- 1 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Ezekial 4:9 sprouted grain cereal
- 1 Cup shredded carrots (optional)
- 1 tsp. Aluminum free baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. himalayan Pink sea salt
- 3/4 Cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 3 Tbls melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbls vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup Brown rice syrup
- 1/3 Cup blue agave or (for all sugar can use 1 Cup natural cane sugar)
- 1 Cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 Cup cocoa grain chocolate chips ( make sure gluten free)
- 1/4 Cup dry goji berries
- 1 Cup dry cherries
- Mix all Dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet together
- Blend in dry ingredients into wet mixture
Recipe will be very wet you can make these as muffins or cookies.
For muffins, put into muffin cups and tins then bake on 400 degrees for 20 min. Yields 12- 14 small muffins
For cookies, spoon onto cookie sheets and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 min.