Fudgy Black Bean Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1 15 oz can of black beans – drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup creamy regular or maple peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup + handful chocolate chips * I prefer Enjoy Life mini chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and mix with spoon so they are equally distributed.
- Grease 8×8 pan and pour brownie mixture in it. Take a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Bake the brownies for 16-18 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, let cool, then sprinkle the handful of chocolate chips on top. Use a spoon or spatula to gently push them into the top of the brownies.