LEGS AND HI INTENSITY CARDIO in 1 hour!
This work out will work your legs and bring your heart rate up. I listen to my body for rest times. I also move pretty quick from exercise to exercise when I need to stop and rest I did! Listen to your body and joints. Have fun and keep moving!
3 sets each of 1 and 2 paired exercises
1) Balance lunges (1 leg on bench behind you 1 leg on floor in front )drop back knee down deep
2) Super set with jump rope
1) Single leg stiff leg while balancing on a 10 inch box and pulling 1 arm cable row
2) Super set w seated Latt row I like this for movement around my spine
Barbell back squats light weight with good range of motion 3 sets then move to next exercises.
1) Single leg leg press 10 reps each then finish w both legs 10 more reps
2) Super set w Single leg extension same reps as press then Cardio 1 min. battle ropes
1) Leg curl seated machine
2)super set with abduction machine and then more 1 min. battle ropes
1)Hold 45 lb plate with both hands shoulder height Plie squats 15R
2)Super set w Hip raises for glutes w 45 lb plate lying on the ground wight in heels 20R straight up then isolate each leg alternating squeezing each glute 20R
Then Cardio interval box jumps or tire jumps 15 R
Stretching and foam roll.
Shari & Balance 2bfit