A few yoga asana for you. Directions below. Breath deep, move and sweat!
|Stress happens at the holidays. Sometimes we need to sneak away for a minute and discharge that stress with a quick-release mini practice. You can do this one just about anywhere, even in the bathroom if you have to! Big thanks to Denelle Numis and Kirsten Cooper for guest starring!
- 3 rounds of half Surya Namaskar with strong emphasis on ujjayi breathing
- Step out to Prasarita Padottanasana, relax your head and neck
- Flow side to side in Skandasana
- Pivot to a Lunge then root your back heel down
- Come up to Virabhadrasana 1 and clasp your hands or just reach back
- Bow forward into Humble Warrior and breathe
- Rise back up into Virabhadrasana 1 and straighten your front leg
- Slowly pivot to the side and rotate your legs and feet inward
- Bow forward into Prasarita Padottanasana C and breathe
- Release your hands, pivot to lunge, step to the top of your mat and add 1-3 more rounds of half Surya Namaskar
- Come out, good as new! PHEW!
Thank you for taking your time to visit this site. I hope your holidays are off to a relaxing start!
Resource from Gina Caputo school for yoga