Try this fun workout I put together for a 45 min quick in the gym high intensity workout!
Start with a 10 to 20 min. cardiovascular warm up (elliptical, Stepmill, walking or HIIT on treadmill).
warm up hips -Body weight squats hands behind head butt low 20 reps then barbell chest press no weight on bar.
3 exercises performed in a circuit minimal rest time 30 sec. or less.
- Drinking bird off a bench hold 1 25 or 35 lb plate in hand as same leg moving 15 reps
- Barbell bench press
- Power jump squats holding (2) 10 lb plates in hands ( no weight 1st set)
- Incline Dunbell chest press 15 reps heavy
- Bulgarian split squats (back foot elevated on 10″box or foot on bench) hold (1) plate overhead
- Jumping split lunges holding (2) 10 lbs plates (no weight first set)
- Cable chest flys balancing or not
- 1 leg loaded pistol 3 reps
- Power jax holding (1) plate at chest level 10 reps hop up repeat 3X
SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT
If you like this workout leave a comment below and please share link with your friends